What's it costing you or your business when a PC is down in the Office? Get Expert IT Support Now!
Did you know that for most businesses, IT is the second-largest budget item after employees? Here's the common issue small businesses face with IT in the office:
- Unpredictable, costly downtime
- Staff and corporate productivity are impacted when your systems are not functioning properly
- Amount and predictability of ongoing cost
- Time and effort of non-technical staff overseeing problem fixes
- Risk and Exposure
- Security, data loss or theft
- Interruption of vital day to day IT services
- Lack of accountability or ownership of problems
- Lack of optimization of worklflow
Relief IT provides your first line of defense, protecting your IT investment by delivering a managed IT service. Find out why small businesses are adopting Managed Services:
Approximately 7 in 10 end-user organizations today contract with a managed services provider for some or all of their technology needs, according to a recent survey report published by CompTIA.
This study found 46% of the current users of MSPs have reduced their annual IT expenditures by 25% or more as a result of their shift to managed services, with 13% experiencing 50% or more IT savings.
These savings and other business benefits have driven 62% of the current users of manage services to plan to increase the proportion of their IT operations managed by a managed services provider over the next two years.
We are a leading IT consulting business in Melbourne providing professional IT and managed services for both small and medium business customers. We specialize in providing computer consulting, hardware upgrades and provide managed IT services to ensure business run flawlessly.
Book your free onsite consultation and find out how to reduce downtime in your office.
Call us NOW 1300 134 005